High speed connectivity network

About Our Datacenters


Water cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed, air cooling evacuates the remaining 30%. Thanks to this energy costs are halved.

Technicians Always On-Site

If an issue ever shows on one of our servers a technician will immediately be sent to investigate and perform repairs if needed.


Access restricted by security badge control system, video surveillance and security personnel 24/7 on-site.

Always Powered

Our datacenters feature the best power, including power failover in-case of unexpected power loss.

Our Datacenters in Photos

Copyright © Enkel Hosting 2013 - 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Enkel Development, Registered in England: 08942516.